Our facilities and amenities include:
- Located on the Lower Ground Floor, next to the Visitors’ Parking area, our Pandan Serai Cafe serves healthy and delicious meals to cater to visitors. Open daily for breakfast, morning and afternoon tea as well as lunch.
- Kiosks offering coffee and light snacks are available at the open area in front of our Medical Clinic.
Parking for patients is on Lower Ground of the parking structure.
An ATM by CIMB is located on the Ground Floor (Main Lobby and opposite Oral Health Centre).
- Payment Method
- Credit Card Payment: For credit card payments, only VISA and Mastercard are accepted.
- eWallet Payment: GrabPay and Touch n’ Go eWallet are accepted in all our clinics/centres
- Free Wi-Fi
Free Wi-Fi is available in each clinic. Kindly enquire from the Front Desk Staff on how to access this service.
- Muslim Prayer Rooms
The Muslim prayer rooms (surau).
- Interpreter Services
If you need an interpreter, please seek assistance from our front counter. We will try to assist you as much as possible.
Washrooms are available on all floors of IMU Healthcare.
- Parking Autopay Machines
Parking Autopay Machines are available on Lower Ground Floor of the parking structure.
- Taxi Service
Patients may request for a taxi at the Front Desk counter. Patients are advised to wait at the Lobby area on Lower Ground while waiting for the taxi to arrive.
The nearest hotels to IMU Healthcare are
- The Pearl Kuala Lumpur
- Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral
- Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
- Ascott Sentral Kuala Lumpur
- The Mines Resort
- The St Regis Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur
- Cititel Midvalley
- The Boulevard
- The Gardens
- Shopping Centres
The nearest shopping centres to IMU Healthcare are
- Pearl Point Shopping Mall
- Mid Valley Megamall
- The Gardens Mall
- Suria KLCC
- The Mines Shopping Mall
- Nu Sentral Mall
- Smoke-free and Tobacco-free Environment
The health and welfare of our patients and visitors are our primary concern. IMU Healthcare observes a strict “NO SMOKING” code of practice within its premises following the Ministry of Health regulations. To ensure a safe, comfortable and healing environment, IMU Healthcare and the International Medical University (IMU) campus have implemented a smoke-free and tobacco-free environment throughout all designated indoor and outdoor areas. To help promote healthy lifestyle choices, the use of all tobacco-related products and devices, such as e-cigarettes and chewing tobacco, are also prohibited in IMU Healthcare clinics/centres and also on IMU campus grounds. Tobacco-cessation services and also patient education materials are available from our clinics/centres.
- Faxing and Photocopying Services
These services are offer in the Fuji Xerox Centre located on Level 1 of the IMU Education building.