Medical imaging is a process of utilizing radiographic technique to capture and identify the condition of the internal body parts, such as organs, bones, muscles, soft tissues and the like. It is an indispensable tool for clinicians to perform clinical diagnosis, medical interventions and disease monitoring.
IMU Healthcare highly trained professionals work as a cohesive team to provide interpretive diagnostic imaging reports and opinions to assist clinicians in making the best decisions to manage your treatment.
Our imaging services include:
- Dental CBCT
What to Expect During an Imaging/ Radiography Procedure (if applicable)
1. The duration of each ultrasound is about 30 – 45 minutes excluding waiting time.
2. You will be asked to lie on a scanning couch.
3. A special gel is smeared onto the area to be examined. This gel will not stain and can be wiped off easily.
4. A probe will be moved over the area of examination. There should be no pain or discomfort.
1. Do not take any food at least four hours before the examination.
2. If you are a smoker, please refrain from smoking on the day of your appointment until after your ultrasound has been completed.
3. Morning Appointment – No breakfast at all please.
4. Afternoon Appointment – You may have a very light breakfast but no lunch please.
1. You may have food or drink before the examination.
2. You are required to drink at least 5 – 10 cups of water, as a full bladder is necessary for this examination
3. Do not empty your bladder until after your ultrasound has been completed.
X-Rays are not recommended for anyone who is pregnant or who has done a similar x-ray less than 6 months ago.Enquire Now
Please consult one of our qualified healthcare professionals for an accurate diagnosis before starting on any treatment.