Travelling enables you to enjoy many new experiences that you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
Travelling also means there is a likelihood to encounter a range of health risks that demand some preparation.
The team at IMU Healthcare stay current about disease outbreaks around the globe, and about new means of prevention and treatment of diseases that are of concern to travellers.
IMU Healthcare Travel Medicine service provides comprehensive, rapid and individualized travel screening and counselling, inclusive of any compulsory vaccinations required by certain countries, before and after an overseas trip. Whether you are travelling for study, work or pleasure, we always strive to give you peace of mind.
1. Pre-travel recommendations
- Altitude and motion sickness
- Animal and insect bites prevention
- Blood clot prevention during travel
- Checklist for health-related items you should carry with you
- Chronic Disease Management including Nutrition & Dietetics
- Food & Water Precautions
- Health Screening for Travel
- Heat exhaustion prevention and management
- Immunisations / Vaccinations — prevention advice and information
- Jet lag
- Malaria prevention and medications
- Medical prescriptions
- Ocean and beach precautions including swimming in lakes and rivers
- Potential for exposure to sexually transmitted diseases
- Skin protection from sunburn
- Traveller’s diarrhea
- Tuberculosis exposure
- Umrah/ Haji Wellness Package and Mandatory Vaccination Requirements
- Visa Application Vaccination & Health Screening Counselling
2. Post-travel services
Treatment for various conditions including (but not limited to):
- Gastrointestinal infections
- Parasitic infections
- Respiratory illnesses
- Skin conditions
- Umrah/ Haji – Post Travel Wellness Package and Counselling
3. Haji Umrah
IMU Healthcare provides personalized travel health services for all Hajj and Umrah pilgrims. Our experienced team of experts will provide physical examination, consultation, vaccinations as well as travel medications to safeguard your health throughout the pilgrimage.
4. Vaccination for Visa Application
Prior to the issuance of visa to selected country, applicants are required to obtain certain vaccinations that mandated by law. At IMU Healthcare, we offer a wide range of vaccinations to ensure the applicants are immunised against vaccine-preventable diseases. Our physicians will work closely with applicants so as to determine which vaccinations are medically appropriate or necessary for particular destinations.Enquire Now
Please consult one of our qualified healthcare professionals for an accurate diagnosis before starting on any treatment.